* 2013 Sponsorship Packages are yet to be finalised *
Marketing and Sponsorship Opportunities
Agro-Trend represents a unique marketing opportunity for companies seeking to expose their products and services to a diverse community and business sector. Agro-Trend provides a forum for the exchange of information pertinent and vital to many sectors of the community, beyond those directly involved in agriculture. Agricultural-specific businesses display their wares beside craft, food, wine, home improvement, communications, tanks, tools, technology and much more.
Visitors to Agro-Trend decide to do so for reasons beyond an interest in agriculture. The evolution of the event to include entertainment and businesses of broader interest to the community has resulted in the staging of a great day (or three days) out for families too.
Capturing the attention of a broad, local audience can be difficult. Agro-Trend Field Days can make the job easier.
As the premier subtropical field days event that encompasses both rural, home and lifestyle issues in the South East Queensland and Northern New South Wales market, Agro-Trend is set to break new records for the 2013 event.
Recognised by both commercial and primary industry bodies as providing vital infrastructure for the sourcing of information on the latest technology advancements, new machinery and equipment releases, plus advice that is vital for the maintenance of productivity and viability for the man on the land, the small acreage owner, and small retail business operators
Your business branding with an event of this calibre
An absolute access to both manufacturers and end user based rural and retail marketplaces
Direct and indirect commercial exposure to more than 3000 businesses listed on the Agro-Trend database
Branding opportunites to an audience of more than 2 million, in major regional markets and the metropolitan populace of Brisbane, through mass media reach in newspapers, magazines, television and radio
Many entry levels of sporsorship are available to businesses wishing to support and identify their business with Agro-Trend 2013
Event Naming Rights
Sponsorship Agreement Terms & Conditions
1. In signing this proposal Agro-Trend agrees to provide the benefits as outlined in the accompanying documents for the Agro-Trend Field Days 9, 10 & 11 May 2013.
2. All advertising and promotional material supplied by the sponsor should be suitable for publication in and presentation on all printed and visual material as stated in the level of sponsorship identified above.
3. All signage, banners etc are to be erected no later than 5pm on Tuesday 6th May 2013 in the designated areas and are to be removed no later than 5pm on Monday 13th May 2013.
4. Agro-Trend agrees that 'sponsor' will not be held responsible in any way for any property loss or damage or personal injury or death involving any persons associated with Agro-Trend.
5. While every care will be taken by Agro-Trend employees in regard to sponsor signage, Agro-Trend will not be held responsible for any damage of loss.